RULES FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
“Danbul Ltd.” is a company with limited liability, duly established and existing in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria, with registered office and address of management in the city of Sofia, residential complex Hadji Dimitar 135, registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with BULSTAT 203651897.
In carrying out its activities, in particular:
a. Transactions on trade representation of foreign educational organizations in the Republic of Bulgaria;
b. Mediation between foreign educational organizations and local individuals and legal entities,
“Danbul Ltd.” processes information, including personal data.
These Rules are intended to inform you about the way we process your personal data as an administrator, as well as your rights in this regard.
The protection of your personal data is of utmost importance to us. Danbul Ltd. processes your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), as well as the applicable European and Bulgarian legislation. We strive to be as clear, specific and transparent as possible in the information regarding the processing of your personal data.
1. Types of personal data that Danbul Ltd. processes:
“Danbul Ltd.” processes personal data that is voluntarily provided by you, namely: names, date of birth, PIN, gender, mobile phone, e-mail, address, photos, audio / video, documents attached to the contract, including but not only, CVs, cover letters, a copy of an identity document, medical and financial information about the candidate and his / her parents / guardians. You will find detailed information about the different types of data that are collected and processed while performing the respective activity (including online) and provide the necessary information to Danbul Ltd. in this regard.
2. Purposes of processing
The personal data provided by you is processed and used by Danbul Ltd only for the stated purposes. These include, in particular:
- Applying for various forms of education (language courses, higher education – bachelor’s or master’s degree, preparatory programs, distance learning, etc.). Applications, as well as the documents attached to them, contain personal data (eg curriculum vitae, high school diploma, contact details, etc.). Danbul Ltd. stores these data for a period of maximum 5 / five / years, as of the moment of their provision (unless longer storage periods are legally permissible for other reasons) with a view to possible subsequent revision of the submitted documents, with except in cases where you have expressly objected to such storage of the data provided in this regard. In case the applicant is a person under 16 years of age, we also require the explicit consent of a parent (legal representative / guardian) for the collection and processing of the personal data of the minor;
- Signing of contracts – here is provided data necessary for the signing and execution of the contract, as well as other data required by law (depending on the type of contract). Your personal data is stored according to the legally permissible terms within 5 / five / years;
- Use of contact forms – If you use the inquiry form, the information provided by you in the form, including contact details, is used to process the inquiry and is stored for later use if questions arise for follow-up. Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the processing of the request and a maximum period of 5 / five / years after the completion of the processing, unless longer retention periods are legally permissible for other reasons.
3. Provision or transfer of personal data
In certain cases, Danbul Ltd. may disclose certain personal information to strategic and / or contractual partners. For the cases in which Danbul Ltd. shares information about you with third parties, Danbul Ltd. checks whether these third parties provide a level of data protection according to the agreed standard. Your data is also considered confidential for our partners.
Depending on the type of services you have requested (eg call, order, service request, information, etc.), your data may be exchanged with third parties involved in the execution of the orders (eg companies placing orders under post office, banks, translation agencies, etc.).
We may be required to provide personal data in order to comply with legal requirements or to enforce rights and agreements. Danbul Ltd. may provide your personal data if required by law, litigation and / or at the request of public and governmental authorities inside or outside your country of residence. We may also disclose information about you if we find that, for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other matters of public importance, such disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
In case it is necessary for your data to be transferred to third countries (outside the EU), Danbul Ltd. performs this transfer in full compliance with the legal provisions, thus ensuring the level of protection of your data.
In the event that access to the sites of “Danbul Ltd.”, in any way connects you to access to other social networks such as Facebook, YouTube and others, “Danbul Ltd.” is not responsible for the protection of your personal data when accepting the general conditions of these sites. In such cases, you should read in detail the general conditions of the respective sites.
4. Your privacy rights
In connection with the protection of your personal data, you have the following rights:
All your requests can be submitted to “Danbul Ltd.” in free text at your discretion.
Please address your requests, as well as any other questions, to the contacts at the end of this document.
“Danbul Ltd.” has the right to refuse to satisfy some of your requests in the exercise of your rights to personal data protection on the grounds provided by applicable law.
Right to withdraw your consent – when your data is processed on the basis of your explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time;
Right of access to personal data related to the person, which is processed by Danbul Ltd.;
Right to correct or supplement inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
Right to delete (“right to be forgotten”) personal data that is processed illegally or with a revoked legal basis (expired retention period, withdrawn consent, fulfilled original purpose for which they were collected, etc.);
Right to limit the processing – in the presence of a legal dispute between Danbul Ltd and the personal data subject until its resolution and / or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
Right to data portability – if processed in an automated manner on the basis of consent or contract. For this purpose, the data is transmitted in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. If technically feasible, the data transfer can be done directly from one administrator to another. The right of portability covers only data provided personally by the data subject, as well as personal data generated and collected by his activity;
Right to object – at any time and on grounds related to the specific situation of the person, provided that there are no convincing legal grounds for the processing, which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or litigation;
The right of the data subject not to be the subject of a fully automated decision, including profiling, which has legal consequences for the data subject or significantly affects him or her;
Right to appeal to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, in case of violated rights of the personal data subject, as well as the right to appeal the actions of “Danbul Ltd” before the relevant administrative court or the Supreme Administrative Court under the general rules of jurisdiction.
5. Security of your personal data
Danbul Ltd. uses a wide variety of data security measures to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your personal information.
All employees of Danbul Ltd. are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your information, as well as to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for its protection. In cases where Danbul Ltd. shares information about you with third parties – Danbul Ltd. uses the mechanisms provided for in the applicable legislation to ensure that third parties provide a level of data protection in accordance with the agreed standard.
Upon expiration of the storage period, your personal data is deleted (destroyed).
6. Update of the Rules for personal data protection of Danbul Ltd.
In connection with the expected legislative changes regarding the protection of personal data, Danbul Ltd. will periodically update and publish its Rules for personal data protection.
Contact person: Georgi Kolarov
Address: Hadji Dimitar bl. 135. apt 15.
Phone: +45 50628551